Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Name

My Name
    
      My name was passed down from my grandpa from my dad’s side. My parents really loved the name. So when my brother was born they named him Abul Husan Farvez. He turned out to be the opposite of my parents’ intentions. Then 8 years later when I was born they named me Abul Hasan Farhad. They were hoping that I was going to carry on my grandpas will. That was how my brother and I got the same first name.
      I believe my name is at its best in Spanish. You see, my favorite color is a blue. And my name sounds like the color blue in Spanish, azul. Abul and azul sound very alike. Abul, blue and azul all have 4 letters and has a “u” and “l” somewhere in all three words. This feature makes me think that my name fits very well with my personality.           
      I think the length of my name is reasonable. A lot of people make it longer by saying my name Abdul the first time. But when they say it correctly, it feels like me. It’s not too long or short. It’s average and simple. I’m pretty average in everything and I keep things simple. Also, I like things in order. So I love how my names go in order numbers wise. My first name has 4 letters. While my middle name has five letters and my last has six letters.  
      They meaning of my full names are really weird. Abul is a Persian name and it means king or prince. But my last name, Farhad, means servant or a person that works for others. Those two names don’t fit together at all. But get this. My middle name, which is a guy’s name, means beautiful and pretty like a female. Remember, its total a guy’s name so I don’t know how that makes any sense. But like I said before, it’s a weird name. And I believe that fits me because I’m a pretty weird person.

      So, even though  I have the same name as my brother or that I might be part girl, it doesn't change the fact that it’s true and it all fits me (besides the girl thing). And I rather have my name to be alright and true than interesting and false. That’s why I wouldn't change my name to anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment